Monday, August 18, 2008

First day of school

The girls were so excited to go to school that they put their clothes on, made their bed, and then fell asleep - shoes and everything.
This is Taylor's first day of middle school. He's waiting at the bus stop with our next door neighbor.
It's just Max and I at home now - yippee!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Us too, Tammy! He napped all morning, and I thought I was going to die with all the bliss I felt. Now we're going to lunch with the neighborhood to celebrate.

Anderson Family said...

Annelyse and Lily loved the photo with the sleeping school girls. :) Kendall and TJ look older! Miss you guys!
Hey, is May a good time of the year to come down - it won't be until May 2010, but it will come up fast than I think. :)

Pam Hyer said...

I can't believe how much bigger your kids look since we saw them last. Enjoy the quiet time with Max!

Amye Kay said...

You have the cutest kids! WOW the kids turned Disney down, HUM, do you live close or something! How would that be. The river did look inviting...

Angie Penrose said...

That is so funny. :) Your kids are so cute!

Jackie said...

I love the pictures of the girls a sleep in their clothes (I am still laughing). Sometimes my kids look like they slept in their clothes. My kids have to be on the bus at 6:15 am it is a killer. It is just me and Sam at home now too, he seems lost with out them.

Kimberly Robinson said...

Summer's hair is so long now! Wow, has it been a year about since you moved? You have to come back & visit sometime! (or stay, for that matter - ;)

Jenn N. said...

Your kids are beautiful. Sorry I missed you while you were in UT.