Midnight - Summer throws up in her bed, the girls are now sleeping on the floor. Max is stirring. 1:30 am - Taylor gets up and is throwing up and has diarrhea at the same time - Dale cleans up the mess. Max wakes up and is screaming and unconsolable. Max settles down for 2 minutes, just to have someone get up running to the bathroom every 5 minutes. Summer is now throwing up in the ice bucket, Amy has thrown up a few times, and I go to help Taylor and and find him standing naked in the bathroom throwing up - he takes a shower. This goes on until 4:30 when Max finally stops crying and we're all so exhausted that even if someone is throwing up, we manage to get some sleep. We wake up and now I don't feel so hot. Dale and luckily Max are the only ones who escaped the sickness.
We pack up and head home and never even make it to St. Augustine. This is a picture of Taylor on the way home.
8 comments:
I am sorry I was laughing at your expense! How aweful!!! I hope you are all feeling better.
Oh Tammy! You'll laugh about all this later, right?? Hope you guys have a speedy recovery. We miss you.
That does sound like a trip from Hell. I bet housecleaning enjoyed cleaning up your hotel room.
omgosh! I can't believe how horrible that was! Well, you all looked amazing on Sunday :) I never would've guessed you had that ordeal! I'm sooo sorry! that certainly is the trip from hell!!
Oh my gosh! How horrible! I'm glad it's all over!
Tammy and Dale, What a horrible trip, I'm glad you all made it home alright. I don't think we have ever had it that bad all at once.
I can't stop laughing - Only because it could happen to ANY of us! I hope you are all feeling better! :) I guessing you won't be visiting St Augustine anytime soon - right?? :)
I also feel bad for laughing at your terrible day, but I couldn't help it. I could feel your pain!! That will be a trip you'll never forget!
Post a Comment