Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy 36th Birthday Dale

Wow, my husband is now on the down hill to 40. He's such a super guy. He is so good to play with the kids and to help me out with them when they misbehave. He does the dinner dishes almost every night and takes care of everything outdoors - cars, lawn, garage . . . Dale works really hard to support our family so I can stay home - I'm so grateful for that. Dale gets along well with people - in fact sometimes I feel like to have to pry him away from a gathering because he's so busy talking to different people. The thing I love the most about Dale is that he is constantly trying to do what is right. He's very conscious of things that could pose a threat to the spirit in our home. I'm so glad I get to be with him forever.

3 comments:

Bryce and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Dale!!

hendricks14 said...

Happy Birthday to Dale! Good luck with your party! I can't wait to hear about it.

Amye Kay said...

Tell Dale we said Happy Birthday! Before we all know it, we will be turning 40 but feelin' still 30!