Thursday, May 27, 2010

I have been a terrible blogger. The only thing I can blame it on is my camera. It takes such high resolution pictures that it takes forever to download them. I'll try better.

Amy is the bubble blowing champ.

Max is showing off his BIG BOY underwear. Yes, he's potty training and he has not been the easiest child to train. In fact he may even be worse than Amy. He will be great one day and I think he's got it, then the next day he'll pee his pants 4 times. He won't poop on the toilet and when he poops in his pants he pulls them down and manages to smear the poop on the floor. Not sure how he does this because he goes in the bathroom and sneaks because he knows I want him to poop in the toilet. I'm at my wits end with this one.

This is the mountain of Nutella banana crepes we made - YUM - O!


Okay, so my kids like a good snack and who doesn't right? This was Max's first time (that he can remember) with fondue and he thought it was the best 'chocolate dip' ever.



We're nearing the end of baseball season. Dale has helped with coaching and the boys have been playing really well.










No comments: