
If you know me well, you'll know that I change my decor quite often to the dismay of my husband. But this time he really liked it. We had heavy red curtains in here before and it was just too dark. So we changed the curtains to lighten up the room and got a new buffet and the sunflower pictures to go above it. Now all it needs is something to go on the buffet, a new hard wood floor, a new light fixture. . .

The family room also got a face lift. We flip flopped the room which flows much better now. Got new mirrors for above the couch, and made new curtains.

We got a new rug to give something soft to lay down on with all this hard tile we have. Now all we need are some fun throw pillows.

This is a close up of the curtains.

Oh, and this little tortoise was crawling in our front yard. The kids thought it was cute.
5 comments:
Love all your new touches. Where did you get the mirrors and the buffet? Super Cute!
I love house changes! It looks like Trading Spaces to me. Very professional. Hey, I thought of you the other day(s). I made your Chicken Cordon Bleu, and your Touchdown Taco Dip. They both made me have Tammy Moments. :)
What did you do with the kids' pictures? I loved those right where they were! I guess if I came to visit you more often you might care a little about what I think!! As long as Dale is happy, that's what counts!
Those curtains are so pretty. I love the fabric. How funny to have a tortoise in your front yard. :)
Hi! so i dont have your email but i wanted to let you know i started a blog, i was so excited to find out you all had one, i have loved checking out all your pics, the kids have changed so much since we were there a year ago! well we love and miss you guys.
alicia
Post a Comment