Life is Beautiful
Congrats! How fun is that...we should start one in our ward.
YEAH!!! You are my hero Tammy! I can't even run around the block!
Great job! I remember the fun 4th we had watching the guys and kids with their Triathlons. :) Love the house decorating! It looks great!
Good for you guys! :)
Go Tammy! Just the fact that you finished is awesome and in 31 minutes!!! You're my idol.
You go girl!! Good job! You all look like you had fun even. The house looks great, but I'd expect nothing less with you. You're very talented!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats! How fun is that...we should start one in our ward.
YEAH!!! You are my hero Tammy! I can't even run around the block!
Great job! I remember the fun 4th we had watching the guys and kids with their Triathlons. :) Love the house decorating! It looks great!
Good for you guys! :)
Go Tammy! Just the fact that you finished is awesome and in 31 minutes!!! You're my idol.
You go girl!! Good job! You all look like you had fun even. The house looks great, but I'd expect nothing less with you. You're very talented!
Post a Comment