Before

After

Our fun friends the Smithsons suggested getting together to make gingerbread houses which was a great idea. They taught us the trick - hot glue the pieces together! How smart are they. Also, the kits from Target come with the frosting already made.
The kids had so much fun.
5 comments:
I should make gingerbread houses with my kids. It looks like your kids had a good time. I like the hot glue idea too.
Okay, I can't stop laughing with those turkey legs! :) Yeah Taylor! Great job on those A's! Smarty pants!
Fun times in FL! Didn't we ever tell you about the Christmas dinner in the Buckley 1st ward. The theme was Mid-evil, anyway, they served everyone HUGE turkey legs, bread, corn on the cob and water! And you had NO UTENSILS! IT was nasty-nasty-nasty. I was mortified, the legs hung off our plates and looked so gross...Anyway I had to laugh at your experience. I have heard the holidays are the busiest at Disney. That is just so awesome you can go so much. Did you hear the Austin's had another baby? Miss you guys!
How fun!! You guys always look like you have the coolest activities. And gingerbread houses, fun plus yum!
u guys are so cute! I love all the pics at disney as well! Don't ya love it ?! I miss our passes...I'll have to talk Deryl into them again soon :)
Post a Comment