Sunday, December 21, 2008

Last day at Disneyworld

Today was our last day at Disney before our passes run out. Can you believe it is almost Christmas and there are gorgeous flowers blooming? I couldn't resist taking a picture of the kids in front of them by the ferry. All the kids have grown - Summer started out at about 40" and is now 44" and could ride Space Mountain.
Dale's trying to pull out the sword in the stone - you go babe!


The Merry -go-round


Captain Hook and Smee


The Wishing Well

Max waiting for the kids on the race track.

It was 80 degrees today - I'm still amazed at the weather here.

2 comments:

Bryce and Amy said...

I can't believe you guys are all in shorts and short sleeves. We're freezing here and under a ton snow. I hate snow. You're lucky.

Amye Kay said...

So aren't you going to renew your passes??? It has sure been worth the money in memories and fun.