Thursday, February 28, 2008

Smiles and Dress Up

We actually had a pretty chilly day today so Max wore this sweater - probably for the first and last time. He is growing so fast. He was flirting with the camera for this shot. What a funny toothless grin. I was taking Amy to a friend's house and came back to find that Summer had convinced the boys to play dress up with her. They thought they were so funny - don't they make pretty girls? Dale was mortified when he saw this picture.
And then there's cute Summer in her dress up. She was sad when I made the boys get their more masculine clothes back on.

7 comments:

Amye Kay said...

HA! That is a great picture! Jared would have been just like Dale!

emily :) said...

That is truly hilarious!! Bribe pictures for sure...you should lock up a copy for later, just in case!! :) :)

Ashley said...

That is funny. It made me laugh. :)
Summer looked adorable of course.

Gladys said...

Ha! Ha! Ha! The boys are going to be mortified when they are older.

Katie said...

ok, so that is probably the funniest thing ever!! your boys make beautiful little girls!!! summer has a great gift if she was able to pull that off! they look as thou they are enjoying themselves....tell them aunt katie sends kisses

Angie Penrose said...

What pretty girls you have! That hilarious. :)

Jackie said...

What a beautiful family!!! Hee, hee! I hope they will be back to handsome soon. I just have to say that little Max is such a cutie patootie. I just want to blow on his cheeks. What a sweetie pie!