Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Spring Break - Animal Kingdom

Amy lost her first tooth today at Animal Kingdom. It was our first day at Disney with the Hendricks.
The safari was cool despite it being a very warm day.
The kids were all bawling after riding dinosaur, but loved the roller coaster in dinoland. I rode Mt. Everest at the end of the day and was super sick afterwards. I won't be doing that again. We all got soaked on the river rapids.
Scott and Scottie fell asleep waiting for the Nemo show to start.

1 comment:

James Rupprecht said...

Tammy & Dale,

James Rupprecht here...do you guys remember me??? Sandy singles ward in '95. I was on someone else's blog and saw your name on the "friends" list; I said to myself, no way! The last time I saw you guys was at your reception. I was married about 3 months after that. I often think of Dale when I change my oil at Jiffy Lube (didn't you used to work there?). Anyway, just wanted to say hello, and it looks like you guys are doing GREAT! Check out our family blog @:

jrupprecht23.blogspot.com