Taylor turned 11 on Friday and we ventured to Epcot to have dinner with princesses. This was really more for Amy's birthday which was on Sunday - she turned 7. The kids had fun seeing the princesses, but the food was WAYYYY over priced for what it was. All in all, we'll chalk it up to a good memory. 


I as a little lazy this year and only made one birthday cake for both of them. You have got to make this cake. Just bake any kind of chocolate cake in 2 round cake pans, cut the layers in half. Layer whipped cream between the layers with chopped strawberries. Then melt 1/2 a package of chocolate chips with a couple of Tbsp of butter and cream. Pour this over the top. It is Yummy Yummy. I went to see "Wicked" last week - it was really good.
5 comments:
That cake looks soooo good! Thank you for sharing :) Happy Birthday to T.J. and Amy! What a fun celebration...and your children look so darling...love the girl's hair! :)
Wicked gets only a one line mention at the end of your blog? Ouch! Please elaborate.
I'll take any cake with whipping cream over frosting anyday! Strawberries are a good idea too! We have eaten breakfast with characters also, and I would agree with you...
How fun! Happy birthday guys! We will be trying that cake for sure. It looks so yummy. :)
Your kids are getting so big. Happy Birthday to them. I can't wait to make that cake.
Post a Comment