Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Shelby!

Yesterday was Shelby's 4th birthday. This is a picture of her eating her birthday cupcake. She got a pack of balloons, a new ball throwing toy, and a chew bone. We love you Shelby! Dale just got back from golfing with his brothers in Utah for 5 days. This is a picture of them with their dad. We decided we missed a few things in Utah - Family, good corn on the cob, crisp fall weather, big houses, our friends, churches on every corner, not feeling out of place with our herd of kids, soft silky grass, and family family family.

5 comments:

Amye Kay said...

How awesome to have so many brothers, what a neat picture...I love having 5 sisters and 2 brothers...and YES UT does have many great aspects as far as family goes and blending in...You are such a good pet owner too!

Hillary Hall said...

Hey Tammy -
Love the new layout of your blog. It's probably been like that for a while, but I haven't checked out many blogs for a while. Your kids are all so adorable. Summer's hair is so long! It was really wonderful to see you in Utah. I miss you and miss being your neighbor. I wish we could have spent more time together. I'll have to come to Florida soon.
Hugs!

Birding is Fun! said...

Tammy, this is your first cousin-once-removed, Robert Keith Mortensen, son of Robert Kent Mortensen, son of Keith K. Mortensen, son of Robert Benjamin Mortensen.

I have added a link to your blog on http://mortensengatheringplace.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow your kids have gotten so big, Max is such a cute I have never seen him. And your girls are beautiful. Austin says the boys look the same. We arethinking of going to Florida in April we will let you know if do. We miss you guys tell Dale we all say "Hi", and no Greg still has not gotten baptized. He told me not to long along not to give up on him just yet. But if anything does happen w/ that we will let you guys know.

Unknown said...

That's too funny that Shelby got her own cake. You ARE a good pet owner.
I agree on the Utah thing too. We, too, miss all the aspects you mentioned......except for the fall thing....ewe! :)