
I just got back from a 9 day trip to Utah. This is Max with my parents at Thanksgiving Point Gardens. The weather was beautiful (except for one freezing day) and the grass was like lush carpet. I had forgotten how nice grass could be with this weed grass we get down in FL. I don't think I would fly with Max again though. It was close to torture to try and keep him happy on the plane. I ended up drugging him with Benadryl to get at least an hour of sleep out of him.

Max started to really take off with his walking skills while we were there. Check out his long hair. He loved the grass too.

And here he is after his first haircut. He is such a big boy now. He didn't entirely enjoy the haircut as you can see. I actually got my hair done thanks to Dale's mom for treating me to a salon day. I told the hair dresser to make me light and bright. Well I got what I asked for except that I felt like a rock star and it looked very fake. I went back and had her put some darker color back in and I feel a lot better about it.
5 comments:
I was great to see you and Max while you were here. You should post pictures of your new hair style. I'd love to see it.
Oh, I love that Max. Now that you've made me aware of it, I think he and JackE look lots alike. I'm holding out on his haircut, but it's making Troy's knickers get in quite a twist. I like the shaggy look, and I think if it grew longer, he'd have little curls, so I don't want to cut it. I think troy is embarassed that it covers his ears. Bah.
It was nice to see you. I also want to see a picture of your new, new hair, since I only saw the Gwen 'do.
And thanks so much for lunch.
You are amazing at keeping up on your blog. Such fun family adventures. I can't believe your kids are so big. What's Dale doing in Florida?
Cute photos! Where's your new "hair-do" photo?? :)
Oh, those tramatic days of life! Poor thing. He's so cute though. I want to see your hair too.
Post a Comment