We turned it over and were fascinated by the long claws and snout. It was actually softer than we had imagined. When it started to stink, we quickly left and the vultures came a feasting.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Happy Happy Birthday Maxwell Dear
We turned it over and were fascinated by the long claws and snout. It was actually softer than we had imagined. When it started to stink, we quickly left and the vultures came a feasting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a big boy Max is! I love his dazed and confused look. You are so up my ally...recycled gifts for the little one...do we really need more toys lying around our house for us to pick up? I am all about getting away with things like this while they are young.
You seriously have some strange wildlife! I enjoy viewing it over the internet rather than in person.
Hey - just wanted you to know that your little guy shares the same birthday as his great aunt Eva and also your cousin, Kent's daughter.
Gotta love those first birthday photos eating cake or ice cream. Can't wait until Quinn turns 1. I also heard that possum was good eating in the south.
I lived in Texas for 3 years and never saw an armadillo. Not that I am terribly disappointed, but they are kind of like the state mascot or something. Man, you guys are living the life. The day at Disney World just for fun! We want to come and visit soon.
I can't believe he is already one! That went by way to fast. That means you guys have already been gone that long too! We miss you! Looks like he had a happy birthday. :)
Post a Comment