Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Max and Summer came back a little early and I couldn't pry this sucker from Max's sticky fingers.
Shelby and I hung out at home and greeted the very few guests that we had.

Here are the pumpkins the kids carved.


Actually Dale carved them. They were the toughest pumpkins I have ever had and I usually do most of the carving, but we had to rely on Milwaukee this time.



All ready to go!




7 comments:

Bryce and Amy said...

Your kids look great in their costumes. I love that Dale is using a power drill.

Amye Kay said...

Your kids are too cute, great costumes

Angie Penrose said...

Love the costumes! They all look so cute! :)

Kimberly Robinson said...

Fun pics! I can't believe how tall your boys look. Loved Shelby's costume! Way to go with the 5k, guys!

Troy said...

Love the costumes, especilly Shelbys, It looks like Taylor has really sprouted lately. It's times like the holidays that we really miss you guys, not that we don't miss you the rest of the time. I am envious of you living in so many places and getting to explore other parts of the country, I have that itch to live outside of Utah again, but I hate the packing and moving part so much that I just can;t do it. There is also something to be said for family stability as well.

Anderson Family said...

Loved seeing the kids - and Dale in the action! :)

hendricks14 said...

Tammy, Jen showed me your blog. What are you doing dressing up my "ANGEL Amy" like a little devil? She makes the sweetest devil that I've ever seen! You're kids look great. Tell them "Uncle Scott" says Hello and have a Happy Thanksgiving!