
Kendall is now 10. I can't believe how time flies. He had a friend birthday party which was a lot of fun. We played cootie, copy cat (as seen here) and musical chairs. We had pizza and a pinata - all the things that kids enjoy.

Dale's region won some money to do a little get together so he planned some "extreme" fun. They went on this fun go-cart track, hang gliding, and swamp boating. His guys said he was a maniac on the go-cart track.

It's our 13 year anniversary tomorrow. We went out today for lunch and Dale gave me a CD of all the songs on my playlist. What a great husband I have - I feel so blessed :)
3 comments:
Can I just say how extremely jealous I am?? The first thing I notice about your top picture is not the fun happy environment and friends enjoying the party, but your short sleeve palm tree shirt, shorts and flip flops!!! So not fair!! It is November!! I remember those days and although I really love being in WA with family I really, really miss being warm!! :)
I'm so glad Kendall had a nice birthday! Brack is still bummed he didn't get to go :( I'm glad you two had a nice anniversary! Can you believe it's been that long? Time flies when you're having fun :)
Okay, I was just going to comment on your blog music then I read that Dale made you a CD of your playlist, what a great idea! You & I have like the same exact taste in music! Seriously, I open up your blog & I'm taken right back to high school, college, you name it. I love it!
Post a Comment