We decided to visit Magic Kingdom on Thanksgiving thinking nobody would be there - WRONG. It was very crowded, but we took it easy, used fast passes, and saw the parade.

This is us after the parade waiting for the crowds to disperse.

Max loved the parade - and the sucker.

Cinderella's castle - it was a beautiful day.

I took all the kids to Epcot another day and we were sitting on a bench eating some pastries when Minnie, Mickey, and Goofy walked right out of the gate by us. What luck - no lines. Max is trying to figure out what that giant mouse is doing.


Everything was decked out for Christmas.

We couldn't resist trying on silly hats.
3 comments:
Hey Tammy,
Looks like a great Thanksgiving! One of these days we are going to make it there to see you guys and go to DIsney. It has been a little while since I checked your blog. I am impressed by all the 5k's you have been running. Good job chica!
I'm glad you guys had a fun day. It looks like the weather is fabulous. We sure missed you this year.
Christmas is packed too! :) Glad you had a fun day!
Post a Comment